Pages

Popular Posts

7.08.2009

M10 Spoilers 14

~
Hey there folks - Want to thank all of you who sent email or provided comments on the M10 combos - I think that I will certainly want to be a bit more awake (and caffeinated) when I do another combination article so that I provide a post with less errors. :-(

Anywhoos - Interesting article(s) by Mark L. Gottlieb (et al) today on Wizards regarding Magic Rules changes. Specifically, what caught our attention is the mention of the 'keyword abilities' section of the rules book which Mark has reorganized.

Check out what is written on section 702.11
"This is intimidate, an evergreen keyword that doesn't quite exist yet. A creature with intimidate can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it. It's coming soon, so rather than renumber everything in a few months, it was added in early. (It essentially takes the place of fear, which will remain in place but won't appear on new cards.)"

Very interesting - more on this latter as I have attention deficient disorder - right now I have a fever . . . and the only prescription is - - more Magic 2010 visual spoilers ! !































More latter peeps - right now I have to get back before they know I'm missing . . .

1 comment:

Nicholas Davis said...

Can't wait to get started on an Angry Unicorn deck (Indestructable and Deathtouch, somehow)!!! Weeee