Pages

Popular Posts

1.28.2009

Conflux Wallpapers

-
Eager to freshen up my desktop with the latest MTG hotness, I check out the 'Product Information' page over at Wizards and click on the linky for 'Special Conflux Wallpaper'. No matter how often I click, I deadend. I then realise that this was probably the Wallpaper of the week (Progenitus) from January 23. This is similar to the links on the last two Conflux puzzles Volcanic Fallout and Knotvine Mystic. Really really . . . Wizards - If you are reading, pleeeease fix the links.

In order to save your computer desktop from mediocrity I now pass along to you, the links to those very kewl desktop wallpapers. Here are three (of the four) very lovely pieces of art from the puzzles.

Armillary Sphere, 2
Artifact, Common
2, {T}, Sacrifice Armillary Sphere: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal those cards, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

Volcanic Fallout, 1RR
Instant, Uncommon
Volcanic Fallout can't be countered.
Volcanic Fallout deals 2 damage to each creature and each player.

Knotvine Mystic, RGW
Creature - Elf Druid, Uncommon
1, Tap : Add {R}{G}{W} to your mana pool.
2/2

No comments: